- St. Louis Post-Dispatch: Non-union employees -- about 300 people -- must take off 1 week by March 31.
- Rapid City Journal: As previously posted, four employees were laid off and employees must take time off by April.
- Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier: All employees must take off 1 week by April 1.
- Longview Daily News: Employees were asked to volunteer for furloughs. If not enough people sign up, they'll consider making them mandatory.
- Bloomington Pantagraph: 4-day furloughs by April 17 for hourly employees; 4-day pay cut for salaried employees (from comments)
- La Crosse Tribune and River Valley Newspaper Group: "Non-commission" employees must take 40 unpaid hours off between now and April (e-mail tip)
Monday, February 2, 2009
Here's the list so far: